Papers accepted as ORAL PRESENTATIONS must be organized in a PowerPoint or PDF format presentation. For technical and organizational reasons, it is not possible for speakers to use their own laptops for presenting, but only the computer provided in the conference room.
The average time available for each presentation is 20 minutes. The suggested time allocation is:
15 minutes for presentation
5 minutes for discussion
The number of slides to include in the presentation should be determined on the basis of the allocated time.
For the preparation of the PowerPoint presentation, you can use the template downloadable here: Template – Presentazioni (the use of the template is not mandatory, but recommended).
Speakers of plenary sessions can choose one of the official languages to present their work. Speakers of parallel sessions must present their work in English.
Your presentation must be available on a USB memory device and it should be handed in to the technician at least 2 HOURS BEFORE the time of your presentation.
In order to facilitate the work of technicians, we suggest to rename the file of your presentation with daypresentation_surname_name (example: 04_Rossi_Mario)
Each conference room will be equipped with:
• Internet connection
In-person poster presenters are asked to:
- prepare a traditional paper poster (in pdf, maximum size 5 MB), and send the file by 27th April 2022 at email@example.com. The file will be then uploaded in the ICFBR2022 website;
- prepare a short PowerPoint/lateX summarizing their work to be screened and presented (3 minutes talk) at the Conference, in the due time.
Please review the following recommendations and requirements for the preparation of the poster:
- Place the title of your paper and your paper code (to be retrieved from the program) prominently at the top of the poster.
- Paragraph and figure captions should be at least in a 20-point font and headers at least in a 32-point font.
- Keep the poster as simple as possible. Avoid cluttering your poster with too much text. Use colors to enhance the understanding and improve the appearance of the poster material.
- Add the conference logo downloadable HERE
- Check that the final size of your pdf file is below 5 MB.
- Send the pdf file of your poster by 27th April 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review the following recommendations and requirements for short power point/LateX presentation:
- A computer and a beamer will be available in each room for presentations. These devices will be used by presenters for their presentation, which can be brought along on a USB memory device. Hooking up personal laptops will not be allowed.
- Place the title of your paper and your paper code (to be retrieved from the program) prominently at the top of each slide.
- Prepare diagrams or charts legibly. Avoid cluttering your presentation with too much text.
- Organize the presentation so it is clear and orderly. You have maximum 3 minutes for presentations.
- Add the conference logo downloadable HERE, and include it in the first slide.
- Presenters are invited to upload their presentations onto the computer prior to the start of the session.
- Oral presentations of posters must be held in English.
- For the preparation of the PowerPoint presentation, you can use the template downloadable here: Template – Presentazioni (the use of the template is not mandatory, but recommended).
All submitted posters will be examined by the Scientific Committee upon quality, clarity and relevance towards the related topics, in order to determine the best 3 conference posters.
The prize-winning posters will be announced during the Conference Closing Ceremony on Thursday, May 5th 2022.